Total Concrete has been supplying ready-mixed concrete and floor screeds, along with concrete pump hire, since 1999, supplying to large-scale, time sensitive construction projects right through to domestic concrete projects. You are not just a customer; we are part of your team.
You will find all our staff professional, helpful and experienced.
Why Choose Us?
Here are just a few reasons Total Concrete should be your first port of call for all your concrete needs:
- Service We want to supply the best quality product along with the best possible service. We work hard at that and it’s a policy we’ve have had right from the start. We work for you, to your timescales.
- Wide range of mix types and grades From our modern, fully equipped wet batching plants, we can produce concrete mixes of any grade to suit any commercial or industrial construction project. Whether you need rapid-set, waterproof or chemically-resistant concrete, or you need a versatile mix for piling works, foundations, flooring mixes or trench filling, we have a mix for 99% of all concrete designs. Need something special? No problem, we have staff on-hand for qualified, technical help.
- Highly tailored approach We work to your schedules; we will keep you informed and stay in touch. No long-winded call centres, we have dedicated client managers who will ensure your pour goes to your plan.
- Quick turnaround Our modern batching plants enable us to mix large volumes of concrete mixes quickly. We can handle your order, large or small, perfect for jobs with a tight deadline.
- BSI certified concrete All the concrete we produce is done so to strict BSI standards. That means, whatever the project, you are getting the very best concrete every single time.
As specialist concrete suppliers, we offer a comprehensive service to our clients, covering any and all concrete needs. Here are some examples of what we offer to you:
Full range of mixes Including specialty mixes, such as: waterproof, reinforced/high strength, rapid set, sulfate resistant, foamed, floor screeds and more. Need a specific mix for a demanding job? Contact us, we have industry-leading technical help.
Concrete pumping Save time and money by using our own concrete pumping service. Whatever your site, our boom and line pumps ensure a reliable, fast pour. Our modern pump fleet consists of Schwing Stetter pumps and are well known for their reliability and build quality. Our pump operators, are skilled, qualified and helpful; they will aid you in getting your concrete poured in a safe, efficient manner.
Quick, reliable delivery We offer same day and next day concrete delivery services, so if you’re in immediate need of concrete for your site, talk to us and we’ll do our very best to accommodate. For less urgent jobs, we’ll give you an exact delivery time slot and arrive right when we say we will.
- Committed customer service We’ll be on hand to help with whatever you need. Unsure what mix would be best for a specific construction? Or need help figuring out how much concrete you’ll need for a large-scale job? Just talk to our team, we are here to help.
Our Fleet, Our Plant, Our Team
Our primary goals are good customer service and great quality products.
Our fleet Our fleet is made up of over 20 concrete trucks of all kinds, including traditional drum mixers and ultra-modern volumetric mixers. With such a large, reliable fleet at our disposal, we can cater to jobs of any size. Our fleet has the very latest fleet management software installed; we know at all times where and what our lorries our doing. We know when a lorry has almost finished its pour, so if there are further pours on that site, we will begin the next batch. Save time - every minute counts to us.
Our modern wet batching plant We're based in Surrey, is one of the most technologically advanced in the country.
- Our team We have over 50 years of experience in the industry. With our knowledge and commitment to customer service, our expert personnel have helped to propel Total Concrete to be a leading concrete supplier throughout Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and beyond.
Here at Total Concrete, we understand the value that comes with external certification. It is a way of proving to our customers that we are as good as our word, and shows that we will maintain the standard of work that you expect.
We are proud to be a BSI-approved concrete supplier; with this industry-leading seal of quality, we can guarantee to our commercial clients that every ounce of concrete they receive from us — whether it’s for a patio or the foundations of an industrial factory — has been mixed, produced and delivered to the highest possible standards.
View full certificate »
Our accreditation from Achilles is further proof that we provide a great service which is reliable and efficient for customers. This external accreditation body monitors businesses’ consideration of Health & Safety, Environment, Quality and Corporate Social Responsibility. This is observed through a Management System Evaluation which judges our systems and work protocols, followed by an Onsite Assessment to check that these systems are being implemented. Achilles is synonymous with quality, so this certification will give you peace of mind that you can trust our services.
Who we work with
- Network Rail
- Thames Water
- Reading Borough Council
- Surrey County Council
- UK Power Networks
- Woking Borough Council
We have a full range of technical data available to download directly from our website. If there is anything you need that you cannot see there, please contact us.
We have a quick and simple account opening procedure, please download the account application form and in most cases, it will be open in just a few days. You can also download our application form »