We understand that reliability and punctuality is vital in any successful commercial or domestic project, which is why we strive to be with you quickly, working professionally and efficiently, following your call to us.
Place your order with our concrete pump trucks today, call 0800 859 5371 today.
Types of Concrete Pump Trucks
We have top-of-the-range concrete pump trucks for hire, including;
We will deliver the concrete to your site in one of our trucks, whereupon we will use our concrete pumps to transport the concrete to the exact location it is needed – no wheelbarrows required! Our pumps can deliver around corners, through narrow gaps and even up flights of stairs, so no matter what you need concrete for, we’re the people to provide it.
How to prepare for a concrete delivery
We only ask for a couple of things when providing our concrete pumping services:
- If possible, move any cars or vehicles out of the way that may obstruct the pump/pump truck and ensure that any pathways or access routes are unobstructed.
- If rain is anticipated before/during the project, cover the site where possible to prevent any water damage to fresh concrete – water can damage the mix and cause it to be much weaker than it should be.
Here at Total Concrete, we pride ourselves on our swift call out response, convenient, efficient service, high-quality materials and competitively low prices.
We serve Woking, Guildford, Surrey and the surrounding areas, so if you’re based in the region and want to receive the benefits of using a reliable, top-class concrete company, contact our friendly team today.
WHAT IS CONCRETE PUMPING AND HOW DOES IT WORK?See our guide »
A ground pump, or line pump, is the more common type of concrete pump that you might see on a construction site. They are placed along the ground and used to transfer high volumes of concrete to desired locations, quickly, safely and cleanly.
The pump is laid in the correct place along the site so it reaches the correct area. The pump is then attached to the mixing truck, whereupon the concrete is pumped through the line to the exact spot where it is required.
- - Foundations for buildings
- - Bases for ponds and water features
- - Delivering concrete through narrow gaps and alleys
- - Delivering concrete over difficult terrain
- - Transporting concrete quickly over long distances
A boom pump is a pump that is designed to deliver concrete to areas that could otherwise not be reached by a normal ground pump. These pumps can deliver concrete upstairs, over walls and even over buildings.
Using a remote-controlled, sometimes extendable arm attached to the mixing truck, the concrete pump can be manoeuvered up, over and around obstacles, so the concrete can be delivered with the same efficiency and cleanliness as its ground counterpart.
- - Delivering concrete upstairs - i.e construction of apartment block
- - Transporting concrete over buildings
- - Instances where the truck cannot reach the desired location, i.e. the back of terraced houses
- - Reducing the time, manpower and effort required to deliver concrete to tricky locations